By visiting www.tonerink.com.my (the "website"), you agree to the following terms & conditions. If you do not agree to be bound the Terms & Conditions, do not access or use this website. By using this website or by placing any purchase orders using the website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forthherein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. Any violation of the terms will result in termination of your account.
A. Account Terms
By registering with the website you can submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
You agree to pay the full price for all products you purchase from the website. We reserve the right to charge extra charges for your credit card or paypal account for any product purchased from the website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing us with a valid credit card or paypal account details for payment of all fees.
Cookies are a text file placed into the memory of your computer that may enable JSS to identify you and collect information such as the date and time of access, during your visit to our Website. Registration for and use of an account will require cookies to be enabled for account authentication purposes.
D. Electronic Communications
When you visit the website or send any email to us or engage livechat online with us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions.
E. Modification of these terms & conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in these terms & conditions, at any time. Any such modifications or changes will immediately become effective upon posting of such changes. Your continued access or use of this website will imply your full acceptance of the same. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these terms & conditions and additional terms or notices posted on the website.
F. Information Collection and Use
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
G. Disclosure to Third Parties
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
H. Contact Us